Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday CFer: Captain Diplomacy

or International Incident?? Adam forwarded pics from Budapest which appear to be a Nawata (20 sec. Back Squats with the statue of St. Stephen, 10 sec. swim the Danube...is that him in the red???)

St. Stephen (King of Hungary) gave this advice to his son Emeric:
"...By fulfilling your duty in this way you will reach the highest state of happiness. Be merciful ...Be patient...Be humble...Be truly moderate...Be gentle...Be honorable..." aka Be Awesome!

4 comments:

Wakinyan4 said...

Hey Captain, are you truly doing a squat or just taking a dump in a cool dark place?...........;)

Unknown said...

There's actually a name for a 20-sec. Back Squat with the statue of St. Stephen/10 sec Danube swim? I guess I should have known.

I'm guessing that this time of year, the Danube swim has more resistance training than cardio if you combine it with a 'berg-push-off' (advanced).

Jan said...

Lookin' good Adam....well, at least better than that night you were charading as Jeff Goldblum in The Fly. Hope to see you and Lauren back in action soon!

James: The Nawata is a tabata born in the sick mind of Mike Nawa, who decreed no 10-second rest. (Incorporating St. Stephen & the Danube are optional.)

Adam R said...

So when I sent Matt the email I told him that since it was my picture and not his I would not look like an idiot... I was wrong, I guess you are what you are! Back in the states now, see everyone soon!

Post a Comment