Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slam Ball Ball Slams

Click here for CrossFit Ball Slam video.

(Photo from CrossFitSacramento)


Full extension, speed, flexibility/balance, timing! A great move. It will only be effective if you master all the elements. Work on perfecting the extension of the Snatch, the speed of the KB swing, the flexibility of a deep, deep Squat, and hone your timing to catch on 1 bounce...and you'll find Slam Ball to be a killer exercise. Try improving for 2 weeks and see what happens.

5 comments:

Wakinyan4 said...

I guess nobody finds "Ball Slams" all that interesting. From a males perspective it is certainly understandable.....;)

Melissa H. said...

I like Ball slams...Wall balls on the other hand ......

Oh yeah, and I like the music they play with this video clip! :)

Adam R said...

Ball Slams are great, they remind me of my Javelin throwing med ball work outs. I like side slams too but I don't know that the walls a building 7 could hold up to that!

(Wall balls are my favorite, but I know I am in the minority there!)

Wakinyan4 said...

I too am a huge fan of wall balls my friends......Ball slams too, just trying to stir up the blog!! Thanks for the input!!

sscaffidi12 said...

i imagine wall balls will consequently be the death of me, in turn i'll resort to sharing my repetitions with captain awesome considering he actually ENJOYS them (nonsense).

Post a Comment