Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Updates

New item:
1) December 11th, 10pm: IMABLE Benefit Dance at ViVA Bistro. $10 ticket. Music by the Groove Dawgs. Look for info at the gym.
Old items:
2) November 22 "For the Fallen" 9am.
3) November 26 Thanksgiving Cadence Run & Class (TBA).
4) November 27 Black Friday Hero WOD "Jake" 9am.
(Please 'notice' that Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday regular class schedules are canceled. These holiday classes are considered "combined" and open to everyone. Please attend!)

"For the Fallen": consider attending and helping to round-out groups of 4. Right now it looks like we might have 4 groups...but we can represent better than that! This, too, is considered a combined effort...all levels welcome.

9 comments:

Wakinyan4 said...

"The Fallen"...Come on everyone we can do better than 4-groups. Over 5,000 young men and women lost their lives fighting for an idea that our way of life is important enough that they were willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to preserve it.
This is our chance to give something back! It's not about whether or not you agree with the government, it's about supporting the troops who have endured many days, months, and years away from their families and loved ones!
And don't use your level of fitness as an excuse, it does not matter, come out and do what you can do, give it your best and that is all that matters.
It is time for us all to step up!!

Maria_C said...

Right!!
I sincerely hope that you are just mentioning the government excuse? And that no one actually came to you with it!

Jan said...

I am humbled by the courage of our armed forces. I'll be there walking laps to support them and you!

DanO said...

Right on Johnny! If we can get over 60 people for Saturday morning workouts then we should be able to get more than 16 for a GREAT and MEANINGFUL event like this! Come and join the cause! This is not a competition. This is truly a collective effort! U R ABLE!

Pags said...

I'll be there, however I can get in to sign up untill sunday. So count one more, I'll have to join a group that day.

sscaffidi12 said...

Update: I will be back for CF workouts Wed-Sat. I'm looking for a tough 4 workouts to make up for what I'm missing out on here! See everyone next week.

Unknown said...

Count me in. I'm bringin' the salt. I have no team. 5,280 thrusters for me.

Bob said...

I am hoping to get there. No team for me either since I am not sure I can make it.

Matt_D said...

SS: Great to have you back...you know they are all tough...be sure to check out Tanner's "Jake" WOD on Friday -- sick-ill.

"Thrusters"...totally forgot to add that to the list...good call! Do NOT bring the salt!

The more the merrier...we'll just jockey around that morning to get into groups of 4-5 and then light it up!

Post a Comment