Monday, August 24, 2009

It was only 99!

Ok, so it was 101 when we started....but 99 when we ended!When it's under 105 degrees we gotta blow it out, no?!




Rope Heaves, Tire Flip, Burpee, KB Swing, Hello Dolly, Lunge, Box Drill, B-buster, Step Ups, PushUps, Monkey Squat, Russian Twist (alt. 30/45 sec. stations)

Now, if you're like me, you might be thinking, "Did I read that right...does that say Rope Heave to Tire Flip to Burpee to KB Swing?...that's relentless!!"

If you're like BF, then after 2 rounds and some Leg Blasters, you just shook your head and said, "What the f*%k was that?"

And so this circuit is aptly named...The "What the f*%k was that?"

5 comments:

Trish the dish said...

I agree with Bob.

Jan said...

Yup. WTFWT. I'm in with Bob and Trish. Digging deep in that corner from hell was a challenge - thanks for that. For reals.

Matt_D said...

I agree with Judge Reinhold..."we could have done more!"...hill run in belt-less raincoats?!

Wakinyan4 said...

I'm still tryin to recover from that one....I think I lost my mind momentarily in the heat.....I saw people, in surgical scrubs, I saw them everywhere....

Matt_D said...

Oh yeah! Livewrong is in the house!

Post a Comment