Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Updates

There's plenty going on at CF and its related organizations, IM ABLE and GOT THE NERVE?...so keep yourself well informed!

1) MOST IMPORTANT: Please continue to check the schedule for important class changes. New classes may be added or there may be time changes to old schedule.

2) Aug 30: KB Sunday Special: Get your back-to-school groove on!

3) Sept 12: Lancaster Triathlon (Directed by our own Chris Kaag)

4) Sept 26: IM ABLE tent at Walktoberfest

5) Sept 27: Wildlands Challenge (Go CF teams!)

6) Sept 28: IM ABLE Mini Golf Fundraiser (look for details soon at the gym)

7) CF Complete Athlete Team Challenge (look for details soon at the gym)

7 comments:

Melissa H. said...

are we back to 5AM tomorrow or still at 5:30AM?

Melissa H. said...

and, should I add...is anyone else coming besides just me and Mike again??? Please??? :)

sscaffidi12 said...

What is all this!? When Sam goes back to school, CFers play? Come on, I'm missing out on all the good stuff

Matt_D said...

Uh...I was there too...what-ever?!

We need to go 5:30am for 1 more week...just to get the word out that it will be changing back. So expect 5AM starting Fri 8/28.

SS: can't you commute?

sscaffidi12 said...

yeah maybe the 2 hour drive could be a 6 hour bike ride...thats a warm up right?

SteveC said...

I will be there (as long as I don't start off the day with 7 sets of snooze button taps).

Maria_C said...

Steve O, 7 button taps were a part of my original Lucky 7 because I knew MD would need to warm up his hands and fingers too!

Post a Comment