Sunday, July 12, 2009

What-Eva!



Manners?
1) "What's a KB Swing?" I'd laugh if I wasn't crying so hard. wtf!
2) Half the group just started out of nowhere, like it's a flippin' fun-fair...it's CrossFit folks, ya know,..."3-2-1, Go!" double wtf!


Anyway, Eva lived up to her name...done quite rightly at speed, that's as close to a puker as you can get.


She even spawned a new rally cry...move over "Get some" "You gotta want it" "Dig deep" or even the "Rebel Yell"...yep, "Bring the Salt" now has a place as an inspirational rallying cry! Try it out...and feel the power! (var. "Bring the salt, baby" "Bringing the salt")

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yea, I'm bringin' the salt!

Matt_D said...

I couldn't believe how much salt people brought...

How about your line after the 1st round, "The last 120 pullups are gonna be rough!"lol

Bob F said...

How long did it take? It sounds like a good one.

Matt_D said...

It seemed like it took "for-eva"!:)

About 40-50 mins., we ended before 11, with time for some abs!

Unknown said...

Matt, Thanks for keeping me going on Sunday. I think you were done in 30 minutes and it took me a lot longer. Even with you pushing me over the bar for the last 18 reps.

Matt_D said...

People swore you did 6 rounds!

Post a Comment