Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Attitude: People ARE Strange!

There's not much to say about 'attitude' after yesterday's showing. Was it strange that so many rolled in for a workout called "Buffet of Pain"? Or was it that so many strange folks rolled in? Either way...it's another CF inspiration to see you all pushing, digging, and eating the pain.


"People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous...You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters...You should stand up for your right to feel your pain.” -Jim Morrison


So today, offer up some "how do you know you're a hardcore CFer?"

You know you're a hardcore CFer...if you feel sad, deep down, when you don't get a 'speed round.'

You know you're a hardcore CFer...if you never ask because, "Yes, everything is 3-count."

Post to comments.

11 comments:

ScottD said...

I came to that class with family in toe because I saw "buffet". Hey, this is Berks County! I'm paying the price today as I know Exactly what BF is talking about. Except by biceps hurt so much I can't eat my friggin' oatmeal.

Matt_D said...

What's all this bicep talk...only 45 pull-ups, but 100 pushups/100 dips??? Need more kipping!

Unknown said...

We can move onto kipping lessons after we get the running thing down!

Matt_D said...

Am I reading that correctly?

"You know you're a CFer if you need to learn how to run?!"

Clever!

SteveC said...

Triceps and shoulders are feeling today... I struggled eating my oatmeal too. Sometimes it is just easier to put your face in the bowl.

Bob said...

So, You know you are a CFer when you hurt all over from the day before and all you can say is "Man, that was a good one..."

Jan said...

You know you're a hard core CFer when you show up for class the day after a vomit-inducing workout, hoping it'll bring relief ... as in "little hair 'o the dog that bit ya."

Matt_D said...

Ouch! Slam...that puts only Weesa, DJ, and Livewrong in that category!

Wakinyan4 said...

So, after Monday I says to myself, "I got, got, nothing to lose by showing up on Tuesday at 5:30pm for another Daily Dose, I was expecting John Stewart.....funny thing happened on the way to Heaven..." Does anybody have a spare tricep???

Bob said...

How is the arm?

Wakinyan4 said...

Black......

Post a Comment