Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday CFer

Why functional fitness? Because you never know when you'll have to strike an Air Squat on your way out to the store!
This gal is a hoot...and a great model of the CF "Motivated People" mantra!









Name: Corina Blackford, age 40
How’d you hear about it/When did you start? Matt and Jan recruited me about a year ago.
Why do you like CF? I like the variety of exercises at CF, it's never a mundane workout. It also makes you push yourself further and harder than you would on your own. I am doing things I never thought I could do and I'm enjoying myself. I also love the camaraderie it never feels like a competition.
Why do you keep coming back? To quit and comeback is just too painful to even consider! Honestly, I keep coming back because I feel so great after a workout.
What other activities do you do to stay fit? I run and I have found that my endurance is way up since joining CF.
Do you use CF to train for any sport or activity? CF is my sport!!
Most and least favorite exercises? Warm up is a struggle and I despise Wall Ball. I'm not sure I have a favorite exercise, does Cool Down/Stretch count?
What’s a personal challenge you have at CF? Strengthing my upper body.
Most memorable moment? Making it to the top during rope climb and graduating from the baby box to the mama box for box jumps.
What would you like to see at CF? I enjoy it as is!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Looking good Corina!

Trish the dish said...

Great Job Corina! I am pretty sure we could handle that hill at Blue Marsh this time around! Good work.

Jan said...

You crack me up lady! So nice to know you - your positive attitude is contagious! Keep up the great work!

Wakinyan4 said...

"Baby box to mamma box..." Nice!!! Way to go Corina!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Corina! I love the baby box to mamma box description....so true!

Maria_C said...

Thanks for sharing Corina! I remember some of your very first morning classes as I got to chat with you on some jogs or got to partner up with you....you showed up determined to succeed! Awesome!

Post a Comment