Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday "Did you know...?" Got 'gurt?

Sorry for the late post.
First, did you know that yogurt can be loaded with sugar, making it one of those classic unhealthy health foods?! Shoot for plain, especially Greek Yogurt.

Next, AM WODs
AMRAP 10 min.
6 Clean/Press, 6 Burpee, 6 Box Jump
Run 400m
AMRAP 10 min.
5 SlamBall, 10 Swing, 15 PushUp
Run 400m








PM Circuit
30-20-10 Thrusts, Crunch, Lying JJ, Lunge
Run 400m between rounds

Tire Blast, Row/Raise, V2Pump, Frog PU, Wall Ball, Hello Dolly, KB Swing, Leg Raise, JJ2BT, DB Lunge, DB F/S Raise, Step Over
(steps in between)
21-15-9 Seated Flutter Kicks, Plankwalk, Bbuster, Crab Walk

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What is Chris Adams doing in the PM class?

Matt_D said...

That's hilarious! And right in the middle of the pic!:) Busted! Will the AMers take him back?

Melissa H. said...

I feel so betrayed...

DanO said...

Thanks for the help last night folks, especially my 30-20-10 team (BobL,MikeN,JenL,KarenA) and my circuit partner Wifey. Def not my night but I got through it with the help of my friends. Another great benefit to belonging to Corps Fitness- "No Man Left Behind"!

Steve G said...

I think I see Tennis Karen too! Whats goin on!!! Its like Bizarro world, the opposite 5:30 world.

Post a Comment