Sunday, February 14, 2010

'Specially Satisfying Sunday




















"From Corps Fitness, With Love" Valentine's Day Workout. Just right # of reps...fast and furious! Excellent work by all in attendance. Check out the pic of JimmieDirt doing Slam Ball...that's EXTENSION, nice!!!! Sunday CFer goes to DJ & Weesa...all Pull-Ups rx'd! (video over at smugmug)
10 Rounds
3 Pull Ups
7 Swings
Transition: Run 800m
3 Rounds
10 Slam Ball
10 Air Squat
5 Slam Ball
5 Squat Throws
(Bear Crawl)
Transition: Hill Run
21-15-9
21 High Pulls
21 Sit Ups
21 Burpees
Run 400m
15 High Pulls
15 Sit Ups
15 Burpees
Run 400m
9 High Pulls
9 Sit Ups
9 Burpees

9 comments:

sscaffidi12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sscaffidi12 said...

My original comment was a pre-mature thought, when first reading the workout, I included the transitions in each round and calculated that you ran 8.5 miles during class...after reevaluation, I have collected my enthusiasm and concluded that they were not included but rather transitions. Nonetheless, WAY TO GO. I'm ever so jealous I couldn't be there.

Wakinyan4 said...

Matt D, Kudos for another Kick@ss course design, outstanding!! Sami, you would have loved it!! Special Kudos to Carla for shadowing me on that last set of burpees and the xtra 400m run, the extra motivation is much appreciated, that is another reason why I love CF, No One is Left Behind!!
Nice job Heather for hanging tough during a tough one, it's great training for the Grand Canyon.....Thanks everyone for coming out and inspiring me as always!! That headwind was a b!tch!

Melissa H. said...

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....I really wish I could've been there...rather, I was subbing for another Sunday school teacher teaching the Transfiguration of Jesus...I might get struck down by lightning soon, but my 3rd graders were squirrely today... reeeally would rather have been sucking wind through this one.

Matt_D said...

That's so McGonagall.

Melissa H. said...

ha ha...hope you don't think i look like her

Pags said...

Great video Matt. Once again a terrific workout. Now if I could just get my burpees to look as good as yours......lol

Unknown said...

WOW! Way to push it guys & girls! Looked like a goodie & I am sad to have missed it! How about jan & Lisa doing awesome kips! Whoo whoo!!!!!!!!

Adam R said...

Excellent video, looked like a really good one. Sorry I missed it. Lisa them kips are looking good.

Post a Comment