Sunday, June 14, 2009

CF Christmas in June



















BF...did you vote? And not show? What kind of sick person, looking at those workout options, would vote and then not show?


It was somewhere around rep 617 that I thought, "Gee 20 people voted...but only 10 are here...that's pretty disturbed!"


So, if you were a voter-non-show-er, you got some soul-searchin' to do. Regardless, you know the 10 that show'd (the wild bunch!). That has to be THE SICK-ILLEST workout ever devised (if not...it's in the top 2). Yummy food was a tasty way to top off the workout...but really, it's a good thing Christmas only comes twice a year.

7 comments:

Bob F said...

I told you I wasn't going to be there. I did vote for the 12 Days because I knew everyone wanted to do that one.

Good work to all on both teams (although I know only Matt and I are the only ones that post on this site)....Maybe someone will surprise us Matt and join in the fun.

Matt_D said...

I voted for Tabata Sg Else...that's 20 minutes!! Taking pics and waiting for Karate took 43minutes.

Next time...I'll have to put a "None of the above" button!

JimmieDirt said...

I did't vote, but did the workout on Friday on my own, what do I get for that - haha! I was lurking again and decided to comment.

Matt_D said...

Thanks, Jim, for the courtesy to not vote.

Hey, BF, what if we get 4, count them 4, comments...whoooo?

Karate or MikeL...say something....!!!!

Jan said...

Here's 5!! Weeee - now we're cookin'. Even tho you said you wouldn't be there, Bob, we fully expected to see you. We're committed to you even if it's not mutual. :)

SteveC said...

Heeeeerrrrreeee'ssss Karate! Taking pictures and waiting for me... Is it true that you could have filmed an after school special with the time you spent waiting for me?

Matt_D said...

Could we replicate the performance of Scott Baio in "The boy who drank too much" or Kristy McNichol in "The pinballs"?? I think not, those were serious social issues that I couldn't dream of capturing with a Canon ProShot....

Maybe a Made for TV Movie with Meredith Baxter-Burney...maybe.

7 posts!

Post a Comment