Monday, October 18, 2010

Still Motivating



(A few of the candidates along with Gretchen and Major Dave Hart (R)

I had the pleasure and honor of being invited to Notre Dame this weekend by my former Drill Instructor, Major Hart, to speak to some of his future Marine Officers. Most will be Infantry officers and most likely will see action in Afghanistan. The time being around them took me back a bit and reminded me why I chose to be a Marine and the motivation that comes with the job. They are getting their initial training from Major Hart, who is by far the most professional and hardcore Marine I've known and the candidates in his charge will be ready both in mind and spirit for whatever is presented to them in their career.
CrossFit this morning was a workout one of the motivated young candidates came up with and since it was a workout they just did I thought to share it with our group.
4 Rounds
400m run
10 kettlebell swings
20 pushups
30 squats
40 situps
50 knee 2 elbows

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great workout today Chris! Thanks for putting up with the injured reserved. Hopefully, sneakers are a part of my attire next week.

Post a Comment