Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, monday...


How's that for a nice CrossFit WOD, sandwiched between 2 rounds of Corps Fitness....not unlike a panini!
Intense work today folks!
We're going to start tracking your times across WODs so you can see improvement and work on challenging yourself...to that end, we need names for the various workouts.
Since today was Deadlift, Squat Jump, and Dips, I was thinking of calling it "Lift, Jump, Dip." Post YOUR names for today's workout to comments (though I defy you to beat my creativity).

5 comments:

MikeL58 said...

Sour Hammy. Subbed Kettlebell swings for dead lifts. Everything else as Rx 10:15

MikeL58 said...

I am not creative enough to come up with a name.

Jan said...

How about "dead squat dips" Mr. Creativity?

Pete really muscled it out on the deadlifts tonight! Way to go!!!!!

Matt_D said...

WTF:
Now this sounds like a damn menu..."Would you like to start with the TABATA or the DEADSQUAT DIP?"
I was thinking something more MARINE-esqe...like "Muddy Beach of Doom!"

Skip Chase said...

Welcome CrossFit Berks. I was born in Fleetwoood and raised in Reading from the age of 5. I've been CrossFitting since August of 2005; went to my 1st CF cert in Sept. 05 and affiliated and opened Mt. Baker CrossFit in Oct. 2005.
I wish you continued success and Happy Holidays!
Blessings,
Skip Chase
Mt. Baker CrossFit
Mount Vernon, WA
www.mtbakercrossfit.com

Post a Comment