Monday, December 31, 2007

He's back, baby!

Not that it hasn't been fun, lo, these few weeks hosting the Saturday morning CF classes. And not to say that my impersonations aren't accurate (good...absolutely not...but accurate, yes). C'mon, A Frog Leg crunch is 3 distinct movements. And Leg Raise is a sloooowww exercise.

Anyway, it may be the case that Chris returns to lead the 8 am CF Saturday crew (after January 5th). Put in your petitions for his return here as Comments!

While petitioning, be sure to reflect upon what makes Corps Fitness..."Corps Fitness," like having a Marine yell "Grab your ankles," "Back straight, butt out," and of course the attention-getting, "Less talking, more thrusting!"

Hey, get your mind out the gutter, those are highly technical feedback statements from a fitness instructor.
Happy New Year,
Matt D

7 comments:

MikeL58 said...

Let's see Matt or Chris. It's like choosing between 150 bends and thrusts with a squat jump or the filthy 50. Either is unwelcome but both are necessary.

marshall said...

Great job Matt. Just need to work on calling everyone "worthless maggots"!

Anonymous said...

I like variety in the people who yell (coach)at me. You both are born leaders!

Anonymous said...

Matt, you can still yell "swing those hips" from anywhere on the floor.

Matt_D said...

Thanks, Bob. I think I will. Should I also yell it DURING the workout? I'm thinking before the warm-up would seem a little weird!

Jan said...

Tough position to be in for a petition: husband vs. Chris "Mr. Corps Fitness" Kaag. I'm going to vote for Kaag b/c Matt's much happier when he works out on Sat mornings with the rest of us crazies!

kristind said...

Tough choice but since Matt's ahead 2:1 vs. Chris in making me almost hurl I guess Chris deserves a chance to catch up. Whether Matt's yelling "swing those hips" or Chris is saying "grab your ankles" and "bend and thrust" we have equal opportunity to keep our minds in the gutter.

Post a Comment